The Joint Stock Company "Information and Analytical Center of Oil and Gas" (IACOG) is a 100% state-owned company that performs the state function to monitor the oil and gas industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan. According to the order of the Minister of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan (dated February 19, 2018) IACOG is the operator for recording of crude oil and gas condensate in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Within the framework of monitoring, EAGCG maintains a single database of oil production and turnover, in which information is accumulated throughout the entire oil and gas industry of the republic. This information is updated daily and the EAGC is a unique source of information on the industry.
Development of research projects and normative and technical documents is actively carried out.
Market research and analysis of the oil and gas industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan and on the world market are conducted.
Our company has been operating since 1991 and has relevant historical information on the activities of the oil and gas industry in the Republic of Kazakhstan and the world market.
Today, our partners are over 85 industry companies, including leading Kazakhstani oil and gas producers, key transport companies, producers of petroleum products, a number of large traders and consumers of petroleum products.
DEPARTMENT OF ANALYTICS AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
1) Implementation of round-the-clock monitoring of the functioning of oil and gas industry enterprises through the collection of information through the dispatching services of oil and gas enterprises.
2) Technical collection and processing of operational information for monitoring the oil and gas complex of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) Compilation of periodic (daily, weekly, monthly and annual) information and analytical reference materials
4) Provision the Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan with operational information (hereinafter - the Ministry) and other state bodies in accordance with their competence;
5) The provision of information and analytical services within the competence;
6) Conducting and updating the information base for monitoring the oil and gas complex;
7) Conducting an analysis of the activities of enterprises in the oil and gas industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to the reporting data and information accumulated in the IACOG's database;
8) Ensuring the improvement of the technical base for collecting and processing statistical information and analysis.
TECHNICAL REGULATION DEPARTMENT
Main activities and services provided:
1) Development and examination of normative and technical documentation in fuel and energy industry
2) Cooperation in the provision of technical regulation services
3) Development and examination interstate standards (GOST), national standards (ST RK), standards of organizations (ST IP, ST LLP, ST JSC), and other normative documents in fuel and energy industry
4) Development of Programs for development of associated gas processing
5) Installation and updating of the full-text electronic database of normative documents of the oil and gas industry and related industries and «Munaishy» informational system;
6) Preparation and issue of the annual List of applicable regulatory documents of the oil and gas industry and related industries
7) Preparation and issuance of a monthly information index of oil and gas standards
8) Organization and holding of training seminars, conferences, exhibitions
DEPARTMENT OF LOCAL CONTENT DEVELOPMENT
Working group on the analysis of the dynamics of local content in subsoil use contracts.
1. Analysis of the fulfillment of contractual obligations of subsoil users of the energy sector for local content in the procurement of goods, works and services, personnel, and also in terms of the amount spent for training, advanced training and retraining of citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- processing, formed in the information system "Subsoil user reporting system" (SPON), data of subsoil users of the energy sector;
- services for the analysis of the performance of contractual obligations on local content and training of citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan by subsoil users of the energy sector;
- Preparation of a summary table on monitoring the Unified State System for Subsoil Use Management (USSU), updating and updating data;
- a report on the analysis of the fulfillment of contractual obligations of subsoil users of the energy sector in terms of local content in the procurement of goods, works and services, personnel, and also in terms of the amount spent to train, upgrade and retrain citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. "Provision of consulting services to provide the Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan with control over the performance of companies carrying out activities in the field of subsoil use of the energy sector, legislative requirements relating to obligations to comply with the procedure for the acquisition of goods, works and services in subsoil use transactions approved by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan with holding training seminars for Kazakhstani producers of goods, works and services. "
- analysis of data provided by companies engaged in activities in the field of subsoil use of the energy sector, compliance with the procedure for the acquisition of goods, works and services for subsoil use operations;
- monitoring of purchases placed by companies operating in the field of subsoil use of the energy sector, in state and other information systems;
- informing the Competent Authority on companies engaged in activities in the field of subsoil use of the energy sector that violate the procedure for the acquisition of goods, works and services for the adoption of a relevant decision by the Ministry of Energy on these companies;
3. Implementation of interaction with structural units of the Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan and industry associations.
-Consultation, negotiation, information exchange.
4. Preparation of materials for meetings of working groups and expert commissions of the Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan on subsoil use issues.
- Data processing at the USSU, monitoring payment of fines and arrears, developing recommendations for bringing the contracts in line with the model contract.
5. Preparation of materials for the seminar for specialists of the oil and gas industry on the theme "Kazakhstan content in purchases of subsoil users in the context of Kazakhstan's accession to the WTO".
-Search for potential clients, organization of the seminar.
DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING
The Department of Finance and Accounting provides full and reliable information on the financial and economic activities of the Company, as well as arranges work on accounting and financial reporting, control over the economical use of material, labor and financial resources, the safety of the Company's property, the accrual and transfer of tax and other mandatory payments to the state budget in accordance with the legislation, pension and other insurance premiums, payments to banks, funds for financing of capital investments.
DEPARTMENT OF ADMINISTRATIVE AND LEGAL WORK
is a structural subdivision of JSC "IACOG" and carries out administrative and organizational, legal, documentary, personnel maintenance of uninterrupted functioning of the Company's activities.
The main tasks of the Department are:
- organization of work to ensure compliance with the law in the activities of the Company;
- organizational support, including the organization and conduct of public procurement;
- Organization of records management and documentation;
- staffing of the Company.